Thursday, July 23, 2009

Connected!

Yes, I know there should be no trouble re-connecting to the Internet when abroad but this is the first time I have been able to do this from rural France where I rely on Orange (formerly France Telecom-Wanadoo) for the Internet service.

I bought into the new Orange service a couple of years ago and connecting via their Livebox system has always been a lottery. But late last night when I turned to the connect routine via an updated Livebox it went straight through first time.

Hence, later today (Thursday) after various chores, including purchasing a new printer from about 20 miles away, and domestic shopping trips, re-introductory neighbourly visits (most important in rural France - thank God I no longer drink) I shall post again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home