Saturday, November 07, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT
While my domestic situation is no less serious than previously announced, causing me to cease regular blogging, I am now assisted by an excellent care worker - plus, of course by my family - and this has relieved me sufficiently for an hour of so a day. Hence some recent very short Blog posting has been possilble, plus some journal refereeing and source reading. I remain a long way off regular academic work.
My work on my new paper on Adam Smith is getting some of my attention, though it is still very much incomplete. I have written to those readers who registered an interest in receiving it when finished by informing them that work is slowly resuming. 
Should other readers wish a copy when it is finished please send to me your email at: gavink9@gmail.com


Gavin Kennedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home